Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fishing

Kris has been so busy finishing up his MBA, he does not get much time to relax (or sleep for that matter)...so we finally went on a vacation. We were graciously invited to go "up north" with some family in Minnesota. I love sunfish. As a child I would go to this same lake house to go fishing for sunny's. It was so great to take Simon up there to experience some memories from my past.
Fisherman in action.

Kent helped me alot to get over my "issue" of holding the fish to get it off the line. I am even holding it by it's mouth in this picture.


It was a beautiful day to be out.



Look at that open water. There is no way that we were not going to relax up there. It is one of the greatest places on earth.
Thank you so much Kent and Karen for hosting us, we had a blast. It was great making memories with you.

No comments: