My mom and dad are in town, so it is really fun to get out and do things. Early July we made it out to a small but very nice zoo.


I love the look on Simon's face.

Simon was next to the flowers and once he got his hands on one he would not let it go. It was so funny to see a little boy walking around holding a little yellow flower so tight.

Just some shots of some animals there...zebra.

Turtle getting watered... I thought it was hilarous.

I also thought it was neat that some of the animals at this zoo were free to just roam around.
1 comment:
The cow picture of you tow is priceless, especially with Simon holding that flower! Looks like fun. I want to get to the zoo or aquarium they have here before the summer's end. I think the boys are just at the age where they will start to enjoy seeing animals up close.
Post a Comment