
Simon reacted differently today while eating his sweet potatoes. He was going back and forth between happy and mad. I know some of my videos have not been working, but if it will work, I think it is funny enough and short enough to take a look.
As Simon begins year 2 of his life, we will continue to try to keep everyone up to speed with his developments. As his pace of movement speeds up, so will our atempts to keep up with him and help you do the same. Krista & Kris
2 comments:
That face is hilarious and that video is adorable! It cracked me up! I love at the end how he laughs/smiles about it, like he knows he was doing a funny thing to make you laugh. What a cutie! By the way--your videos are fine, I think. When I couldn't get them to work for us, it was in a different mode on our computer b/c it is having issues currently.
What a great face...I've certainly never seen that one before. I still can't get the video to play at the library computer. Since Jenny can get it to play, its probably this computer. All the pictures are super. Thanks. Pops
Post a Comment